Friday, February 16, 2007

outing to sunnybank

today,Mandy and I went to sunnybank for lunch and supposedly to buy my heater for winter and my hotplate to cook too...sunnybank is the so-called "2nd chinatown in brisbane".. we settled for shanghai food at the shanghai noodle house..below is a picture of wat I ate...hey, its so much i couldn't finish!!!


shanghai fried noodles with minced pork

anyway, it was reali delicious and judging from my strict food restrictions that it cant be too oily/salty, cant hv too much green leafy veggies and cant hv seafood..(lord noes what else in the world am i gonna eat?!)..this dish still earned my praise! haha..it was seriously not too oily and salty and with chinese tea to wash down any excess oil, i did not suffer from any "withdrawal symptoms" due to it being to salty and/or oily...

and...greedy me..i caught sight of a crepe store and it only costs 3.50aud--it's considered cheap le in aussie terms.. the menu made my mouth water..the price? it made my hand "itch"...my brain? it was in a dilemma...*0* hahaha..

anyway, the menu has items like mayonaise with pork floss crepe, banana with nutella crepe, peach yoghurt with crepe, gelato with crepe, banana custard crepe etc....i was SPOILT FOR CHOICE!...i chose the last one in the end and omg, it was super delicious!

the crepe is hot and crisp and the heat made the custard melt which meshed well with the soft bananas and left a creamy and lingering after taste..omg..its heavenly! sigh, i wanted to take a picture of it b4 eating but haha greedy me alr bit a bit off!


banana custard crepe
--you cant exactly see the filling here but well, i'm telling you its delicious and u gotta believe me ya?

on the way back to my home, i saw the most no. of police cars in my whole life..there were reali ALOT...more than 10 and their lights were on and hey, they were not empty and had real policemen in them...a whole section of the roads in the city was cordoned off too....what's happening???


on the extreme left, you see the van with the big camera on top? haha..many pple stood around to take pictures too..hee, and i thot only sgpns were kaypoh! haha..=P



haha..they were actually filming a show and all the white cars you see lining up behind one another are ALL police cars..haiz...nan de let me see a show being filmed live and why...of all places in aussie when i noe none of the stars..i don feel as much excitement...sigh..let me see one in HK or TW..hmm, or even Sg wld be more exciting compared to....

k k, to everyone out there..do have a safe and happie cny with ur frens and family =)

No comments: