Tuesday, August 26, 2008

How much I hope I can by your side now

Reading your e-mail is killing me,
I deeply regret for leaving you alone in the cold country we met,
leaving you alone with the greatest hardship ever.

Words by words, lines by lines,
I read it again and again.
Tears filled my eyes and I could feel the pain in my heart.
But I know you had cried thousands times more,
and endured pain and sorrow that are too overwhelming to absorb by a girl.

I hope I am by your side now.
I hope I can fly to the country now.
I hope I can meet my dear dear friend now.
I hope I can give you a big big hug and tell you everything is fine now.

I really hope....so badly...


But I could not.
I can never go there.
I cannot offer any little good help.
I am such a failure as a friend, I'm not helping at all.
I can't do anything except typing an email besides a cold laptop.




I'm praying for you my dearest friend.

No comments: