Tuesday, April 10, 2007

[伦敦+意国之三] My HP in Oxford 《哈利波特》在牛津

Strolling through the ground of Christ Church College, Oxford, this is where part of the Hogwarts school campus is.

踱步过基督教堂学院的草坪,是为霍尔格兹魔法学院的校景。

a

The above is the filming photo you will see in the HP movie, I can't believe these two (the one I took and the one in the movie) are so alike! Equally I can't believe that I can't recognize the ground right behind this as one of the lawns where the Quidditch matches were filmed! Stupid me!

a 上面这张也可以在HP电影里面看见,难以置信以上两张照片会这么相像!一般让我难以相信的是我居然会不认得这校舍正背后的草坪是电影中魁地奇球赛的草坪之一!

叫我笨蛋!


The beautiful Christ Church College, where (again!) many scenes from the movie were filmed. But I like this one I took more than the one from the movie...=)

又是美丽的基督教堂学院,也是电影常景。

但是我比较喜欢这张我自己拍的,多于电影里的...=)

This is the one in the movie. It's more artificial to me.. ( <--very proud of the photo I took haha)

a 这是电影里的。由我来看这人工多了...(<——对自己拍的东西很自豪,赫赫)


This one is really stupid, the interior of the dining hall is closed for maintanance ( while they still charged me entrance fee for this!) so the effect I got here is very poor.
a 这张真正是滥,餐厅内部因为维修工作而暂时不对外开放(与此同时他们还是要收入门票!),所以这一次拍出来的效果很不理想。
This is the photo of the Hogwarts dining hall I can find online... super unlike the one in the movie...you can tell...

这个就是上面那个维修中的东西的这面目;网上找的,看得出来一点都不像电影里的...

a啊a

This can be easily recognized. Prof. McGonagall was standing on the stair waiting for Harry Potter who was late for the welcome party. The condition of actual location is not as good as the one in the movie (below), but, I was still very very very excited about that!!!!!!!!!

这很好认。麦格教授站在这个楼梯上等待在分院仪式上姗姗来迟的哈利波特。实际场景的状况没有电影(下图)的理想,但是我还是超级兴奋的说!!!!!


To a Grawp's size HP fan as me, the famous Oxford University is far not just one of the oldest universities, that is part of my revisited HP world. You can say to be appreciated in this way is a shame to this world-class university, but to me, this is the REAL Oxford that I trully LIKE. I don't tell people how intensively I enjoyed this trip to Oxford because of the beautiful buildings, I don't try to relate every photo to names of the notable alumni, I just enjoy visiting these places so much because I like them so much, no matter how stupid the reasons behind are.

对像我这样的巨怪重量级波特迷,著名的牛津大学当然不仅仅是最古老的大学之一,她是我重游波特世界的一部分。你可以说以这种方法来欣赏她对牛津大学简直是一种耻辱,但是对我来说,这是我喜欢的、真正完整的牛津大学。我不会告诉你我多么享受这趟牛津之旅,只因为美丽的建筑物,我也不像将每一张照片都标上牛津著名校友的名字,我的旅途愉快只因为我喜欢这趟旅行,不论这背后的理由会是多么幼稚可笑。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

哇!羡慕到~~

miaowsmiles said...

all these pics make me want to go to europe too!!!!

i am trying to see if it's possible to arrange for an exchange to Germany or the Czech Republic during my time here at UQ..hopefully it comes true but the chance is very low...

reali happie tt u all enjoyed urselves!
i think tts the beauty of sharing..cos when u see ur frens are happie you feel happie too!