Friday, April 20, 2007

Some girl's shoppings


I am very stupid when comes to spending money.
And yup, recently I really spent my parents' money on some shits, or I just threw them into the water, and got nothing in return.
a
While feeling really bad with these, I want to share something I bought that brought me utility, positive unility of course. As you can tell, they are products for girls...
Haiz, and it happened to be that from the same brand, Loreal..
a
It's because these brand is cheap here? Absolutely not, nothing is cheap here, perhaps except the chilly wind. This brand is the relatively less expensive brand I can find here...
Post a quan2 jia1 fu2 of my stuff...
a
a

2 comments:

MP said...

i also bought the ELSEVE daily instant treatment!

xinn_86 said...

I can tell!!!!
You're good at beautifying yourself...but I'm learning!!!!
haha