Sunday, April 29, 2007

"Good" news!!!!!




a

What the hell is this?

Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) just came out with its 2007 ‘Worldwide cost of living survey’, unfortunately, the city I am currently at, is ranked,

(click on the picture to enlarge)

mm, # 3rd.

Higher London and Tokyo...

a
a




another good news is

the diagram above has shown sth clearly,

that the Danish Krone (and Euro) has been appreating in the past 4 months!!!!!!!!!

I hope I am lucky enough to survive until mid-JUL!!!!!

a

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, really "good" news.... Maybe you should seriously consider working there, then you'll be rich when you're back (since the currency is appreciating against S$ quite steeply). Haha!!!

xinn_86 said...

appreciating against USD also..
if I'm not wrong currently is the highest in the past decades..
omg What did I do wrong...Why god wants to punish me like this????

*sobsobsob