Sunday, May 13, 2007

doing this instead of sleeping

yt and yvelyn!!!! these two sisters tagged me tgt!!! i wanted to pretend i didn't see that but couldnt...i was sitting in front of yt...reading out load what i read in her blog...haiz

1) Name one person who made you smile last night
yt and somebody

2) What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
sleeping, or dreaming

3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
ironing clothes on my bed...i k only do it in my bed..super limited resources

4) What was something that happened to you in 2006?
great trips with friends

5) What is the last thing you said aloud?
URGHHH.... (i was tagged)

6) How many different things did you drink today?
plain water, milk with coffee (1:1, as usual)

7) What color is your hairbrush?
brown, it could have lost in many places b4, i.e. Avignon, how fortunately it's still with me =)

8) What was the last thing you paid for?
Chocolate =)

9) Where were you last night?
cbs library, and a restaurant

10) What color is your front door?
white

11) Where do you keep your change?
20 dkk in pursue, usually on my table or in my pocket, 25 ore on the floor

12) What is the weather like today?
super nice!!!! no rain no wind

13) What is the best ice cream flavor?
used to be chocolate, now strawberry(<--affected by yt), fruit (<--affected by loes) and coffee (<--need coffee everyday)

14) What is something you are excited about?
coffee this Tues

15) Do you want to cut your hair?
nope. 250dkk or above for a neighbourhood haircut

16) Are you over the age of 25?
nope

17) Do you talk a lot?
yes, but sometimes super quiet

18) Do you watch The O.C.?
apa tu? paiseh ah, a bit ketinggalan zaman...(<--copy and paste from yt)

19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
no

20) Do you make up your own words?
yup. sometimes cant remember any now...

21) Are you typically a jealous person?
yes and no, depends on whom you're refering to

22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A”
Angle Chin

23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K”
Klaes

24) Who’s the 1st person on your received calls list?
same w/ 1b)

25) What did the last text message you received say?
"cbs now. whr r u" ...n my reply "sofa"...my roommie came all the way to cbs lib to pass me notes...

26) Do you chew on your straws?
a definite no(<--copy and paste from Yt also)

27) Do you have curly hair?
used to have

28) Where is the next place you’re going?
my bed definitely

29) Who is the rudest person in your life?
nope

30) What is the last thing you ate?
grapes

31) Is marriage in your future?
yupe. but no1 wants me

32) What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
nope

33) Is there anyone you like right now?
yupe

34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
half an hour ago? (<--copy and paste from Yt also)

35) Are you currently depressed?
not at all

36) Did you cry today?
no, if i didnt cry bcos i was too happy

37) Why did you answer and post this?
bcos yt n yvelyn tagged me!

38) Tag 5 people who would do this?
mb, kokluei, huiting, ayu, zhong yuan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"somebody" neh! nyeh nyeh nyeh --> evil laugh

xinn_86 said...

hopefully it's a "somebody", not "nobody"...=)

choo said...

err.. i post a comment juz now but error leh.. ish ish..neway..
yx.. dun pretend har... who's the 'somebody'?? hahha..wanna kaypo a bit~!!kakaka

Apret said...

Hahaha I will do this!!

(after my exam ends tml ^o^)

Thanks for tagging... muacks!!

Anonymous said...

I tagged SM...then he wrote this in his blog:

"Wu liao
This is what you do when you are lazy to update your blog."

=.=

xinn_86 said...

who is SM? soso snobbish.
Then his blog is a platform he performs,
I play I eat I sing I shit I tag ppl on my blog.