Wednesday, May 16, 2007

wht a long survey!

OMG, what a long survey! I wish I could pretend I didn’t see anythg as well, but yx even msn me to remind me to do this…haiz..:)
Here I go~

1) Name one person who made you smile last night
siyi and H&M

2) What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
watching “the break up” in room

3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
same as #2

4) What was something that happened to you in 2006?
signed contract with MOE

5) What is the last thing you said aloud?
my laughter?? Don really remember

6) How many different things did you drink today?
plain water, chrysanthemum(w/o sugar)

7) What color is your hairbrush?
brown, my dear FL gave me as a present

8) What was the last thing you paid for?
Sunblock, cannot stand the sun anymore…miss the winter a lot

9) Where were you last night?
mongkok, with frenz

10) What color is your front door?
brown

11) Where do you keep your change?
in my changing bag

12) What is the weather like today?
hot hot hot! I don’t like summer…

13) What is the best ice cream flavor?
anythg with caramel

14) What is something you are excited about?
shopping in HK :P

15) Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes I want, probably when I back to Malaysia though

16) Are you over the age of 25?
nope

17) Do you talk a lot?
depends on my mood

18) Do you watch The O.C.?
apa tu? paiseh ah, a bit ketinggalan zaman...(<--copy and paste from yx)

19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
no

20) Do you make up your own words?
yup

21) Are you typically a jealous person?
I don’t think I am

22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A”
I wish to write “Aaron Kwok”,but my ans is Alvin

23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K”
Kelly

24) Who’s the 1st person on your received calls list?
my cousin

25) What did the last text message you received say?
Gambateh!

26) Do you chew on your straws?
a definite no(<--copy and paste from Yx also)

27) Do you have curly hair?
nope

28) Where is the next place you’re going?
cuhk main library, to settle my clearance procedure.. so sad tt I will leave cuhk soon

29) Who is the rudest person in your life?
nope

30) What is the last thing you ate?
武大郎包, a kind of bread with pork and 菜脯 inside

31) Is marriage in your future?
yupe.

32) What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
the break up

33) Is there anyone you like right now?
yupe

34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
ard 1 hour ago

35) Are you currently depressed?
a bit, when I realized that I will be leaving HK soon

36) Did you cry today?
no

37) Why did you answer and post this?
bcos yx tagged me!

38) Tag 5 people who would do this?
有缘人, haha

No comments: